[Lazarus] Lazarus trunk memory leaks

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Sep 3 12:18:59 CEST 2015

On 03.09.2015 10:10, Juha Manninen wrote:
> CodeTools have a known memory leak. After a long editing session
> Lazarus IDE causes a small leak. Not related to OS. If you got a big
> leak then it is something else. Juha
Thanks for the info. When I traced the memory addresses from the heaptrc
output it looked for me like some smarthints from CodeTools are leaking
objects. But I don't remember which ones. I had no time to debug into it
more. So I may be wrong. I'll check that when I will have nothing to do.
Is there a bug report or more information about it?

Just a screenshot what I am seeing (the dialog boxes show call traces
endlessly):

Ondrej