[Lazarus] Desktops with docked IDE

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:19:55 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
> Oh yes, I wasn't aware of this...

I have refactored and fixed the packages, except for one detail.
FRestoreLayouts is not created when using only package AnchorDocking.
It is copied from package AnchorDockingDsgn when it is used.
How to fix it cleanly?
The root cause is the parameter aUseIDELayouts: Boolean in the Options
constructor.
It is not good when such a parameter affects memory management of another class.

Also I don't think EnvironmentOpts should deal directly with
IDEDockMaster, although it apparently does not break anything.

Thinking ...

Juha