[Lazarus] LaztoApk troubles

sam_herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 20:16:05 CEST 2015

Hello Salvatore,  first I would like to explain a little about laztoapk. It just helps you install the whole tool chain, jdk,sdk,ndk and laz4android. And to create the batch-file (.bat) to compile,sign and package a valid .apk file. The problem you are talking about can be solved by either using the batch-files directly or you can use the tabsheet "manual". Regards, DelphiFreak  btw I bought delphi xe 10 last week and was able to generate a valid android package (.apk) by just pressing F9. Nice but will cost you around 1000 euros.

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet