[Lazarus] laz report crash IDE on startup with builded Option -dDisableWrapperFunctions

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Sep 20 17:43:30 CEST 2015

Hi Jesus,
I get this error, not while make or building lazarus in terminal. In
terminal, download svn lazarus, then make, then run lazbuild, every
think is normal, when I try run IDE, then crash. I sended bash script, I
run this script then rebuild lazarus from terminal, now working normal.
I'm not test other os.
Thank you