[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Mon Sep 21 13:26:18 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-21 12:11, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Correct for console, not for service. Check svcmgr unit, it runs the
> message loop.

Ah yes, I see what you mean. I just double checked in Delphi 7. Wow, a
Service Application in Delphi (unlike under FPC - at least for *nix)
seems to be a full-on GUI application, just without a UI. It pulls in
Controls, Graphics, Dialogs (WTF??), Forms etc units.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/