[Lazarus] How to see sockets in Lazarus 1.4.0?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:54:42 CEST 2015

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:05:53 +0200 (CEST), Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Sep 2015, Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> Can someone point me to some instructions on how to make the sockets
>> visible in Lazarus?
>
>They are not visible, they are not components.
>You must create them in code.
>
>I do believe there is a third-party package which can work on top of Synapse,
>and which contains components you can drop on a data module.

Thanks!

I have another visibility question:
In Delphi7 I usually show both the Object Inspector and the Code
Explorer and I always dock them together in one floating window.
Is this possible also in Lazarus?
I seem not to be able to dock them together using the tricks of
Delphi7....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden