[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Wed Sep 23 16:30:53 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-23 15:21, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I tried to find instructions on how to use Indy in Lazarus/FPC but
> what I found was very old and incomplete...

I've used Indy with FPC for years, in the tiOPF's 3-tier code. Tested
under Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. Usage was identical compared to
Delphi+Indy.

The only difference I remember was with server components (eg: HTTP
Server) which required root access to open the port, because the port
was below 1024. Using ports higher than 1024 could be run as a normal user.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/