[Lazarus] Cross-compiling for Raspberry Pi2

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:48:24 CEST 2015

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:32:29 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

>On 2015-09-23 21:05, Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> Is this the way to go?
>

>I'm using Indy 10.2.0.3 (the FPC & Lazarus version downloaded from their
>website). I don't know if they merged those changes into their latest
>code repository version. I would imagine they did. I haven't looked at
>Indy's website in ages to see if there is anything newer, but from the
>version number you quoted I guess there is. ;-)
>
>Then simply add the <indy>/fpc/ path to your project's "Unit Path" and
>"Include Path" and away you go. I don't bother installing most
>components into Lazarus's component palette. I simply instantiate the
>classes I need in my code and go from there.

Thanks,
I will try this.
Regarding Indy10 I got the 10.5.7 from Fulgan in 2010 when I decided
to freeze my versions for compatibility across IDE:s.

The current version on the Fulgan server, which is the one one gets to
from your posted link is 10.6.2.0 (and a nightly build at that) i.e.
the bleeding edge.
I'd rather stay with 10.5.7 as long as possible.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden