[Lazarus] Spam in the Wiki main page

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 20:57:40 CEST 2015

Florian Klämpfl wrote:

>>> virustotal says the linked page (chat11) is clean? I didn't click on the link though.
>>>
>>> I have removed the link though for now till we know more.
>>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The chat11 site is "clean" but the javascript is a roulette and most times it jumps to a scam page
>> (iPhone by $4, ...) but sometimes it jumps to a malicious javascript page.

That link looks as though it was added at the initial wiki creation in
2005. The chat11.com site is /not/ clean, it's very prominently marked
with "Buy this domain" so has obviously been "cybersquatted" and is
unlikely to ever contain anything of use.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk