[Lazarus] Testing Rapberry Pi 3 performance

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:55:19 CEST 2016

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:17:36 +0000, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
>A word of caution, there is a major bug in FPC 3.0 regarding floating
>point values (see the FPC mailing list),

You do not happen to know the subject of that thread on the FPC list?
I am using GMANE News mirror but I cannot find it without some hint on
the actual subject text.
I am working on a project where I will have to process floating point
values and do endian conversion and such stuff. So I am really anxious
that this could be affected by such a bug.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden