[Lazarus] Source Editor font size

Fri Apr 22 14:04:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

1) I remember years back you could specify the editor font as a
   positive value (point size) and a negative value (pixel size). This
   doesn't seem possible with v1.7 any more. Why was that removed?

2) Why can't I specify point sizes with a decimal? eg: 10.5pt
   For example: I just switched my editor to DejaVu Sans Mono (from
   Raize) because I needed to work with unicode text. The font size
   changed drastically between to the two fonts. DejaVu Sans Mono 10pt
   is now too small, and 11pt is too big. I would like 10.5 (like I've
   done in other text editors I use). Or better yet, specify the font
   size in pixels.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/