[Lazarus] Xamarin becomes free and open-source

Fri Apr 1 15:07:31 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-01 12:44, Santiago A. wrote:

> Me too, but it would a nice plus if you also give me nice UI.

I guess then you have best of both worlds - at the expense of the
developer that had to implement all that. :)

In fact my mail server (SurgeMail) has exactly what you suggest. I can
edit text config files directly, use a console tool to set values one at
a time, or use the built-in webserver and web interface. No matter what
interface you use, all settings are stored in the same text config files.

I remember from years back, SuSE and OpenSuSE linux distro had some
fancy config tool called YaST, which had a Console and GUI interface for
managing pretty much every service included with the distro. So with
that being said, maybe SuSE is then a good recommendation for any
Windows centric admins moving to Linux.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/