[Lazarus] {$warn 5023 off: No warning about unused units}

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Thu Apr 7 01:23:12 CEST 2016

Am 07.04.2016 um 00:42 schrieb Maxim Ganetsky:
> Which file gives you this warning?

It is always the package unit - I don't know if this is the correct
name, I mean the unit which has the same name as the lkp file and which
is autocreated, its first lines say: "This file was automatically
created by Lazarus. Do not edit!   This source is only used to compile
and install the package."

I wonder, since this file is autocreated, why must it be under version
control then?

Not all packages show this warning at the moment. But I must say that I
did have the situation that all Lazarus packages in the components
folder were "red". I could fix this by a clean install, just like Bart
said. Now most (or all?) of the my third-party packages still have this
issue: bgrabitmap, zeos, luipack, lazbarcodes, lclextensions,
virtualtreeview_new etc.