[Lazarus] Suggestion for TRadioGroup documentation

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:59:28 CEST 2016

On 4/8/16, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Or maybe read the documentation ? At least in the case of early Delphis
> that
> would have helped. (can't comment on current Lazarus)

Yep, before the days of Internet, when I bought my copy of Delphi2, It
had a manual.
And even the I bought books on Pascal and Dephi and pressed F1 very
often (Delphi in those days had a very good help file).

(My initial TP 3.0 only came with a reader in Hebrew, which wasn't
very helpfull since I'm Dutch)

But even if you don't read a manual or something like that, and just
play with the component, after just a few minutes you must have seen
the Items property, played with it and see what it does?

Bart

Bart