[Lazarus] PDF generator: please test

Sat Apr 9 16:47:57 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-09 14:44, wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:
> interesting in what determines "correct"...
>
> Алло мир!
> Привет мир!
> Здравствуйте мир!

That's my point exactly. I've seen the same thing in fpGUI's translation
files. Many different terms, all apparently meaning the same thing. Some
were considered "old style language" others "modern language usage",
some based on Context.

I'm no language or translation expert - thank goodness. Trying to teach
my son the rules of the English language and all its "exceptions to the
rule" is enough! :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/