[Lazarus] Bashing the developers

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sat Apr 9 17:50:28 CEST 2016

As someone who has been active on this list for a few weeks only, I want to take
this opportunity to thank the developers both of Lazarus and FPC for your work,
and also for being among the most approachable people in open source projects I
know. You are part of why I migrated most of my desktop work to Lazarus by now:
I know that even if something might be buggy, there are people that care and
that even if it turns out I'm wrong and its not really a bug they will take the
time to explain why (just take the amount of stuff I've learned over time around
#24908. Others might just have closed this without any info). Keep it up!

And regarding Mailing Lists, mail clients (Thunderbird and probably others too)
have pretty good filtering tools these days. TB can hide entire threads at once
(press K), branches of threads (Shift-K) and for just hiding people, I have a
filter set up for "From contains 'address', Action 'mark read'".

Have a good day,

Martok