[Lazarus] Lazarus Digest, Vol 99, Issue 32

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Apr 11 11:59:39 CEST 2016

On 04/11/2016 11:26 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Wiki's are only good for knowledge base - adding random thoughts as
> pages - loosely linked together by cross-links. It is terrible as a
> help format/medium.

While I do see your point I can't think of any other authoring system
that might be able to allow for possible volunteers to do contributions
(as has been the wish of some previous posters).

Of course strict rules would be needed to be defined and (at best
automatically) be enforces to allow Wiki pages to (automatically) be
converted to help content. That is why it's obvious that setting up such
a system would be a lot of work and would bind a lot of manpower for a
decent amount of time. So supposedly no chance. :-( .

-Michael