[Lazarus] Lazarus Digest, Vol 99, Issue 32

Mon Apr 11 13:12:02 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-11 12:00, Michael Schnell wrote:

> Maybe you do remember that (with your help) I once tried to contribute
> to the fpc help.

1) If you can type, you can contribute.

2) The other thing you need to know:
     http://wiki.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch

That's it!

> mail, maybe it had been included in the next release of the fpc help (at
> least a year later).

FPC documentation is timed with FPC releases. So that only happens one a
year at best. So obviously you will not see updates sooner. The Lazarus
project releases much more often, and we are talking about Lazarus
documentation here.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/