[Lazarus] Bashing the developers

Dennis dec12 at avidsoft.com.hk
Mon Apr 11 17:38:01 CEST 2016

Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
> Am 2016-04-09 um 15:57 schrieb Juha Manninen:
> > Regarding posts from Jürgen Hestermann.
>
> > Thus, I want Jürgen Hestermann to make a public apology for the
> > developers he has attacked here.
> > Further attacks should go to a personal blog somewhere. I promise to
> ignore it.
> >
> > For future needs, do we a have a mechanism to ban people from this
> list?
> > In forum the threads can be locked, posts deleted and accounts banned.
> > Those tools were used at least during the CodeTyphon episode.
>
> Oh my god!! What a histerical tirade!
> Why do you answer to all these posts if it brings you near to a heart
> attack?
> Just ignore them if it you don't want to discuss them.
> If you cannot live with any converse meanings then filter your mails
> from all these evil people like me.

That is so rude of you (Jürgen) to say that. By your reasoning, let us
all attack you (Jürgen) and your attitude and you should just ignore it
or filter your mails.

We should all thank the developers for their selfless contribution to
this open source project. They work for free and deserve our respect at
the very least.
I, myself, am very thankful to Lazarus and FPC. Without them, I had to
pay a lot of money to upgrade to Delphi, which I hate after version 7,
for my work to make a living. I make money from a FREE open source
project which developers work without reward.  I want to say loudly
here, THANK YOU ALL!

Dennis