[Lazarus] fpPDF: cannot embed DejaVu font

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Apr 13 17:33:36 CEST 2016

On 13.04.2016 13:42, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> The support for compressed images and embedding of raw JPEG is in SVN
> too,
> sample program adapted to demonstrate this (-i -j command line options).

Thank you very much!

Just 2 points:

1.) Is the "Writeln('Compressing : ',poCompressImages in
Owner.Options);" line wanted/necessary? Maybe you forgot {$ifdef gdebug}?

2.) Don't we have too much TPDFOptions for compressing? In the future
raw PNG embedding may be added and thus poUseRawPNG will be added (?).
Maybe poUseRawJPEG can be omitted and replaced by poCompressImages?

Also 3 options for compressing "poCompressText, poCompressFonts,
poCompressImages" seem to be useless for me. I either want to compress
everything to get a small file or compress nothing to get a fast file.

Maybe one poCompress would suffice for all 4 (poCompressText,
poCompressFonts, poCompressImages, poUseRawPNG)?

(Just a suggestion, feel free to refuse it, it's not that important anyway.)

Ondrej