[Lazarus] TLabel justification not obeyed (Lazarus 1.6 release)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:23:27 CEST 2016

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:14:07 +0200, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net>
wrote:

>Do you use Lazarus trunk? I think I fixed that in trunk (fixed = changed
>it so that it behaves like in Delphi).

I built Lazarus 1.6 from the sources downloaded using svn on the
release tag for 1.6.

If it is corrected in trunk, when will it get to a release? I don't
want to be on the bleeding edge if I can avoid it.
OTOH at the moment it is not a big deal for me, I just observed it
when I was re-entering stuff from a test I made in Delphi7. Now I want
to make the same test on a Linux host and so I need Lazarus. The final
target system is Linux.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden