[Lazarus] Compliments

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Sat Aug 6 10:39:18 CEST 2016

Hello to all,

I do not know if this is the right place, but I would like to express my
gratitude and respect for the Lazarus and FPC developers and all other
contributing volunteers.
Main reason for this message is the fact that my GUI / mORMot data
collection systems run flawless 24/7 for many months/years now on
various RPi , BBB and Odroid-C2 !! And that latest FPC trunk has so many
very useful added features.
It is so nice to be able to develop and debug on Windows, followed by an
easy cross-compile towards ARM V6/V7 and aarch64.
I do not know of any other development environment that is able to do so
with such an ease.

So, thanks again to you all !
With respect, Alfred.