[Lazarus] HiRes for IDC icons

Sandro Cumerlato sandro.cumerlato at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:49:36 CEST 2016

I can confirm only that my workaround works under Windows, I haven't
tested other OSs. Maybe someone else can try it under Linux, etc..

My patch alter the Component Palette Buttons only, it is the GUI part
that I suffered the most (in addition to the visual Form editor of
course)... other commands can be  easily accessed by keyboard
shortcuts or menu items...

Sandro