[Lazarus] Cosmetic issue about new empty project

Thu Aug 25 23:23:40 CEST 2016

On 2016-08-25 16:58, silvioprog wrote:
> IMHO declared scopes like 2) without any comment or code doesn't sound good.

It was discussed in the Forums. Those code comments are absolutely
useless (and I agree). The keywords "private" and "public" very clearly
states what goes in there. Those code comments and no value. Personally
I find them annoying and always delete them. So I'm happy a core member
finally decided to remove them from the template.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/