[Lazarus] How to know programs on Linux written in Pascal?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 12:45:09 CEST 2016

John Landmesser wrote:
> Debian Linux:
> I did a search using kfind and searching in executables containing the
> String "TForm".
> The result seems ok, but are there better ways?
> ... all 62 executables in /usr/bin seems to be part of Lazarus.--

Something like

egrep 'Lazarus LCL: .* FPC:' /usr/local/bin/*

Once you've got the names you can use  strings  and pipe it through grep
to get the versions used. The whole thing could be automated using  find
  but for a small number of programs would be more trouble than it's worth.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk