[Lazarus] How to separate window editor from code.

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Mon Feb 8 20:35:54 CET 2016

Hi All!

I recently updated raspberry pi to 1.7.  When I did, the window editor
became a tab in the source editor.  This is a real problem. I can't
figure out how to tell the window where it was designed. Now it will
center on screen, on parent form, etc, but I want to put it into a
specific place on the screen.  I have tried to find the option that lets
me have separate code and window editing, but no luck.

How can I restore this to the way it was back on 1.4?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig