[Lazarus] Lazarus code editor width not smaller than 1060 px?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:50:19 CET 2016

Lazarus 1.6RC2 & FPC 3.0.0 on Raspbian Jessie

When I try to change the horizontal width of the code editor window in
Lazarus I am able to increase it but not to reduce it.
I made a screenshot image so I could evaluate the width in pixels and
it seems like it refuses to reduce smaller than 1060 pixels or so.
I can grab the lower right corner handle but I cannot move it left;
up/down/right is OK though.
Likewise I can grab the right border handle and move it to the right
but not left.
If I increase the width and then try to reduce it I can do it down to
about 1060 pixels.
The same exact behaviour on the HDMI output channel (display :0) and
on the VNC connection (display :1)

What can be the reason for this behaviour?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden