[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6 EditorMacroScript error on startup

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:10:46 CET 2016

I have retrieved 1.6 from SVN and built it using make bigide.
When I strat for the first time a dialog pops up saying:

Error in EditorMacroScript
The package EditorMacroScript (pascalscript macros)
has detected a problem and was deactivatyed.
The package filed its selftest with the message:
"Failed getstr2 [Exp: "456" / Got: "abc"]"

I have seen this before but thought it would be fixed in the release
version...
It does not matter much because it will be shown only once on first
start, however it is pretty strange.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden