[Lazarus] Problem with lazarus + fpc-3.0.0 under windows 10

Zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Feb 24 15:20:34 CET 2016

1.Fpc-3.0.0
2.Lazarus today trunk.
3.Windows 10 pro 64bit in vmware virtual machine

Builds fine, works fine. Now I'm trying to install dozen of my own
packages...last one is virtualtrees package, in message window I can see:
Linking lazarus... and then Fatal: no memory left

Tested with pure win32 and qt widgetsets under windows 10 pro.

So, anyone spotted such problem ? That works fine with fpc-2.6.4
(virtual machine also but with Win7 64 pro)
Is there any workaround ?

zeljko