[Lazarus] Question about modal forms behaviour under windows

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:00:14 CET 2016

There is a long standing bug report about this particular topic:
0026463: Application minimize not working with modal forms

*Issue 1*: Application.Minimize should always minimize the entire
application, including modal forms. Currently, the modal form will get
squashed into a corner while other disabled windows will keeping hanging
on the desktop.

*Issue 2*: Minimizing a modal form, provided that it has the minimize
button enabled, should call Application.Minimize with the effect as
described in Issue 1.

This is my opinion (as a software developer with 15 years experience).

Denis