[Lazarus] 5dpo components last update

Paulo Costa paco.mail.telepac.pt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:59:23 CET 2016

On 11-Feb-16 21:48, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> The most important changes are:
>> - TSdpoSerial tested and working on the Raspberry Pi 2.
>>

> Question: can these components be used to work with the pi's camera ?

I have not tested yet (is in my to do list) but the UVC component should
work if the camera V4L driver does what is expected.
In the beginning, a V4L driver didn't exist. Then, there was a user
space driver and now, I have read that a proper kernel driver exits.
As soon as I can test it, I'll let you know.

Regards,

Paulo Costa