[Lazarus] 5dpo components last update

Paulo Costa paco.mail.telepac.pt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:14:56 CET 2016

On 11-Feb-16 23:33, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>>> Question: can these components be used to work with the pi's camera ?

Now I can answer:

Yes! The UVC component (TSdpoVideo4L2) works with the native V4L2 driver!

With a raspberry pi 2, I've captured and displayed a 640x480 image at 30
fps.
I can send you the code if you want.

The supplied example does not work out of the box because the gtk based
form viewer component isn't working with the raspberry pi. I had to
replace it with a bgrabitmap based one. That adds one more dependency.
Do you have any suggestion for a fpc "native" alternative?

Paulo Costa