[Lazarus] 5dpo components last update

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Sat Feb 13 10:27:37 CET 2016

On Do, 2016-02-11 at 22:59 +0000, Paulo Costa wrote:
> On 11-Feb-16 21:48, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> >> The most important changes are:
> >> - TSdpoSerial tested and working on the Raspberry Pi 2.
> >>

> > Question: can these components be used to work with the pi's camera ?
>

> I have not tested yet (is in my to do list) but the UVC component should
> work if the camera V4L driver does what is expected.
> In the beginning, a V4L driver didn't exist. Then, there was a user
> space driver and now, I have read that a proper kernel driver exits.
> As soon as I can test it, I'll let you know.

Is that code for the user space driver open? Can you give a pointer,
repository link or similar?

Working on FreeBSD the V4L implementation is somewhat behind. From my
last tests only working at level of 4VL1 and having a user space driver
would give some mor possibilities for testing.

Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>