[Lazarus] Replacing LRT format with RSJ

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:24:13 CET 2016

It should be possible to code up an automatic conversion of LRT files
directly to RSJ/LSJ, without a need to resave all forms. They both store
the same data, but use a different format.

Of course, LRT files with already broken strings (as a result of new lines)
would be initially mapped 1-to-1 to broken strings in RSJ file, but they
will get fixed the next time the form is re-saved.

Denis