[Lazarus] Problem with lazarus 1.6?

Frans fjf.vanleeuwen at quicknet.nl
Wed Feb 24 15:55:45 CET 2016

I've solved the problem but still don't know why.
I checked the installed package an noticed that LazCustForms was marked for installation but not yet
installed.
As far as I knwo I do'nt use this, but I installed the package. And the next time I closed my
project without problems. I've tried it several tmes and all is wel.
Bu why????

mvg
Frans van Leeuwen
M 06-51695390