[Lazarus] Keys not recognized by Lazarus 1.6 code editor

Wed Feb 24 16:35:52 CET 2016

On 2016-02-24 15:27, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> I don't see that as necessarily being a Lazarus problem, but Bo's
> observation that simple text entry fields behave differently

I can understand complex input as you described, but in my case the
issue was simply typing code in the code editor window. Press one
character (eg: "a") and another character will appear - or nothing appears.

I've gotten used to the issue though. Just restart Lazarus (which is
luckily quick to do) and then Lazarus IDE behaves correctly.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/