[Lazarus] Please stop the IDE regressions!

Thu Feb 25 08:52:01 CET 2016

On 2016-02-25 04:08, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

> I added them and other debug commands in r51693.

Thank you. I'll get an update today and retest.

As for IDE commands vs Other commands. I don't know how they are
organised... the hierarchy seems different to the IDE main menu. The eg:
Debug Windows menu items are in the IDE main menu hierachy, but not in
the IDE Command hierarchy. Weird.

I use shortcuts extensively, and I also remap shortcuts extensively to
suite my needs.... The standard ones often don't work well for the
Dvorak keyboard layout. So for the odd ball cases where I can't think of
a logical keyboard shortcut, I assigning those actions to the editor
toolbar, where I can find them very fast.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/