[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:42:05 CET 2016

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:50:56 +0000, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

>Regarding Mantis:
>  Could we make it a Lazarus Mantis policy to NOT link to
>  images/screenshots on an external websites. Not a single one of the 3
>  links in the comments work any more. :-/

I support this!
The images should be downloaded to the server so they won't go away
when someone moves his site or makes other changes.
I have seen so many such problems in other cases that I fully support
usning the Mantis server itself as home to the images.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden