[Lazarus] Procedure List dialog regressions

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sat Feb 27 03:12:03 CET 2016

On 26.02.2016 15:55, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Again, sorry for getting the author of the changes wrong.

No problem, just check the things first - it's mostly easy.

Furthermore I wouldn't say it is that bad that Juha introduced some
regressions during the rewrite - if you want Lazarus to be developed
further, there will be always regressions in the trunk. That's a part of
the game. I am quite sure he'll be able to tidy things up. If he doesn't
fix them quickly enough for you, you can still try to do it yourself. I
even sometimes experience that it takes more time to fill an issue
report than to actually fix a bug :)

Ondrej