[Lazarus] Is there something more advanced than Project Templates to add configurable Projects?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Jan 10 15:23:40 CET 2016

I was looking into

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Project_Templates

page to create some custom templates for embedded controller projects as
they are usually not straightforward to configure.

What I am missing is default settings, support for Dropdown Menus and
open file dialogs (as available in the configuration dialogs for lazarus
itself).

Before I start modifying the component I wanted to ask if there is
already another componet that I perhaps did not find.

Thanks,

Michael