[Lazarus] Free Pascal and Lazarus learning center

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:04:57 CET 2016

This is just a heads up to anyone interested. As you know a few months ago
I created a new documentation site at http://docs.getlazarus.org that
improves the help system for Free Pascal and Lazarus.

Continuing along the same vein I've started work on a new series of Free
Pascal and Lazarus pages which I have named Lazarus learning center:

http://www.getlazarus.org/learn/

Currently these pages hold minimal stubs for study guides, but I anticipate
adding a lot of content to them over the next few weeks. What I'd like from
you is to feedback about concerning which new topics you'd like covered or
feedback on articles I have or will be posting.

Anyone can add their requests, critiques, or corrections on the site by
using the "Edit this page" link at the top of every page. My back end
editor page shows me all the pending "diffs" which I can easily integrate
into any page.

Thanks.