[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:29:04 CET 2016

Regarding a patch, can whomever creates/applies it insure the PaintSwastika
procedure does not default to the Nazi symbol characteristics?

That is don't default the leaf widths to 1/5th the linear width (The Nazi
version is the only swastika with those proportions. Please don't default
to the Nazi proportions). Also most religious versions either use counter
clockwise leaves or rounded end caps. I'd go with defaulting the leaf
direction to counter clockwise as almost all versions other than the Nazi
one default to that direction.