[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Thu Jan 7 16:58:11 CET 2016

On Do, 2016-01-07 at 11:40 +0100, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:32:46 +0100
> Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:
>
> >[...]
> > > NB. The function was apparently introduced by Seppo (over 9 years ago)
> >
> > Who's that? A Nazi, historan or hindu? A joker most probably.
>
> Our Finnish translator since 12 years.

Seems I was a bit excited there, asking for the reason for writing those
procedures in a very sarcastic manner. I didn't want to insult someone
personally. And we all learned that the swastika is a very common symbol
in Finnland.

So, Seppo, if you read that and read this: sorry for shooting in your
direction.

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>