[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Jan 8 14:53:42 CET 2016

The historic relativism in some mails are shocking and shows
horrific lack of historic knowledge.
There was nothing good about the Nazis and it was their ideology and
symbolism that got them to power and still attracts people to their
twisted beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with a PaintSwastika or even a CrookedCross in
a library for flags and symbols. But extgraphics is merely a bunch of
example functions to draw some common flags.

Normally when someone proposes to remove a function there is a small
discussion what code is affected. As far as I see no one actually uses
the function. Instead it creates political discussions. This function
has failed its purpose.

Mattias