[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Shaun O'Connor capricorn8159 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:43:33 CET 2016

I concur completely,  Just because a particular  graphic is included in
the distribution densest oblige one to make use of it.

If we all got nit picky about the meaning of various symbols we would
never get anywhere, , I say let the matter rest and concentrate on
continuing the good work of a fine open source project.