[Lazarus] Testing Unicode and Windows system codepage in Lazarus 1.6

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Mon Jan 18 07:20:13 CET 2016

Am 2016-01-17 um 19:48 schrieb Juha Manninen:
 > Jürgen and taazz,
 > The wiki page explaining it
 > should be improved and maintained by people who actually use the
 > system which means Jürgen, taazz, michl and others.

Now that is cynical!
Telling those who do not know anything about what
has been developed over the last years
to write the documentation theirselfs.

Not the developers who know what they changed
and what they had in mind when doing so should
document their work but those who just use it.

For whom is the documentation meant at all?
Why not drop it and everything is fine?
The code is there, just read it!

I think with this attitude the whole project is doomed to fail.