[Lazarus] Docking search results

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:33:33 CET 2016

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
> No, it is not. It is opened if you saved your desktop with search result
> dialog opened. If you saved your desktop with search result dialog closed,
> it won't be opened.
> If you have enabled "auto save desktop" option and you close the IDE with
> search result dialog opened, of course it is opened the next time.
>
> This is correct behaviour. Do not change it!!! E.g. some people want the
> search result dialog have docked or opened by default.

Yes, actually I have the "auto save desktop" option on.
I will keep it off and the problem is solved.

> Why do you want a special treatment for the search result dialog?

I thought nobody wants to see search results before he actually
searches something. Maybe I was wrong.
It was about undocked IDE as I wrote. Docked layout changes things of course.
Anyway, problem solved, no changes needed.

Juha