[Lazarus] New menu designer. which style do you prefer?

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:03:04 CET 2016

On 18/01/16 10:36, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> On 18.01.2016 10:42, Lukasz Sokol wrote:
>> Then maybe make the 'No' answer default here?
>
> No. If I hit delete, I want to delete the button. The prompt is OK
> there but the default action should always be what you want to do ->
> "yes". Don't assume that people are dumb :)

I am not...

However seeing that I am perfectly able to slip a finger off my Enter key
on MY keyboard and/or hit 'del' key and then Enter in one move,puts some perspective here ;)
(https://www.google.com/search?q=dell+rt7D50+keyboard)
(that actually happened to me, I do not always look at my keyboard while typing fast ;) )

Also, no, people are not dumb, their ability to invent new ways to cut corners is a fast moving target ;)
(especially if they think software is slowing them down)

> Btw. Howard had the "No" button default but I changed it.

I'm with Howard here (and Matthias). It should be a default No if a change can not be reversed by just Ctrl-Z or Undo.