[Lazarus] Get Lazarus January 2016 Update

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:39:50 CET 2016

Sandro,

If you're using my bundles and you want more packages, just use the
"Packages > Install/Uninstall Packages" menu item, choose any of the
packages you want, then click "Save and rebuild IDE".

If the package you want to install isn't in the "Install/Uninstall
Packages" list, then use the "Packages > Open package file" menu item and
click "Compile". You can do this for multiple packages, then go back to
"Packages > Install/Uninstall Packages" and you'll see those packages are
now available for install. Or, if you just want that one package, you can
click "Use > Install" on the previously mentioned package dialog with the
"Compile" button.

And finally, regarding make useride, if you want to build from the command
line you need to use lazbuild on each of the packages you want to include
before calling "make useride". And yes, if you want to d what I do, which
is to keep the configurations for Lazarus in the same folder as the lazarus
executable, you need to use --pcp with lazbuild.