[Lazarus] Get Lazarus January 2016 Update

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:34:25 CET 2016

Okay Don, that's a valid problem.

I'll look into it and reissue a new bundle for the Pi. I may have been
overzealous in removing files from the lazarus folder to squeeze down the
size. I'll message you when it's fixed and tested. You'll just need to
rerun the setup script and give it the same folder name. The setup will
overwrite the entire old copy.

If you ever want to uninstall, just use "rm -rf <folder>" where <folder>
was your chosen install location. Nothing aside from one optional desktop
launcher file (optionally in
$HOME/.local/share/applications/lazarus.desktop) is written outside that
folder.